Friday, October 4, 2013

Desigual S/S 2014


Spanish fashion brand Desigual delivered a burst of color yet, managed to show a more subdued side than we’ve seen. The show opened with an ode to the 60’s as models clad in black and white patterned dresses with matching sun hats strutted their stuff. This was followed by an almost entirely different collection of signature Desigual colored garments. 

The printed pant sets for women and the well fitting pant designs for men were a highpoint of the collection. Coats and Jackets from the brand for both sexes will also be a hit this season!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers