Friday, October 4, 2013

Son Jung Wan S/S 2014


Son Jung Wan delivered beautiful neutrals that were glamorous yet wearable.  The dresses were perfect for a night out on the town or a cocktail affair in the city. Although simple, the garments were well designed with beautiful detailing that gave great personality to the pieces. The models were super posh wearing teased ponytails pulled to the nape of the neck.

The menswear from Wan didn’t provide much excitement. It was clean, simple and elegant. I couldn’t equate the same enthusiasm I had for the womens wear with the mens. None the less, the entire collection was sensible and wearable. Two qualities we rarely see on the runway.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Lightweight Wheelchairs For Sale

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers